Opening: May 29, 1951. It was a project of Robert Lippert costing $150,000. It was west of Bayshore and on the south side of Alemany Blvd. At the time of its opening, the Alemany Farmers Market was across the street.
Capacity: 700 cars.
Closing: January 31, 1954. Jack comments: "Besieged by fog, because of the location, it only lasted a couple of years."
An ad from the Jack Tillmany collection.
A vintage map of the area from the Jack Tillmany collection.